Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday Style Envy - Desert Rose


There is nothing more beautiful than feeling the hot California desert sun on your skin when you're feeling tired and run down by the stresses of your regular life. This weekend, my sister and I are setting off to Palm Springs for some much needed R&R, which translates to "hours spent lounging by the pool, shopping, and imbibing throughout."

{via}

Since it's going to be just the two of us, I plan on whipping up a fun desert-inspired menu incorporating fruits and vegetables native to Palm Springs (does tequila count?). Grilled and smothered corn-on-the-cob awaits us, along with shrimp tacos, avocado dip, and prickly pear margaritas. I can't wait to share my adventure with you!

Currently envying: Amanda S.'s desert rose style. Serene, chic, ready to soak up the sun. I'm in!

3 comments:

  1. Love her style as well! That hat is amazing!

    pinkbeautybliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing time I wish my sister and I would be heading there as well we need it!

    De,
    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad Summer is almost coming to an end...so its better we enjoy to its fullest...
    P.S...love her style..definitely CHIC and EDGY!!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup!