Monday, November 28, 2011

This or That? Black Leather Bootie

 Anyone who knows me and/or my shopping habits knows that I have been on an everlong unsuccessful hunt for the perfect black bootie. The combination of my slim foot, nonexistent ankles, and severe pickiness has resulted in this conundrum. Why can't a shoe manufacturer just make a chunky high-heel closed-toe leather ankle boot with the perfect platform and zero hardware? That doesn't make me look like I have gigantic feet? For under $150? I know, I'm reaching. But I've recently found two booties that fit my not-so-out-of-the-ordinary wants! All I need is help deciding on which will fulfill my needs the most. Can you help a sister out?

3 comments:

  1. Get the Zara ones!! I bought ones that look very very similar from Jessica Simpson. I wear them with shorts, dresses, jeans and they look even better with tights because of the thin heel. That's my vote! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup!