1. Linda Farrow heart-shaped sunglasses, $288
2. Ash Bea low wedge trainer, $260
4. Avanessi rose gold Love ring, $350
5. Momofuku heart-dusted crack pie, $44
6. West Elm felt hearts, $5-9
Valentine's Day is one of those holidays that is a bit confusing to shop for. You don't want to make too big a deal of it because you want to show that you love your partner just as much that day as you do any other day. On the flip side, you want to make sure to show your honey that the "day of love" is meaningful and worthy of celebration. So, what do you get that says all those things without too much pomp and circumstance? I hope this list inspires you to treat your lady love to a little bit of whimsy, wonder, and words of wisdom. In other news, I needs me a slice of that crack pie. Momofuku, holla!