- Get out of the sun before you think you've reached your ideal shade of tan. Ouch.
- Engage in poolside karaoke (only Britney). It will scare the children and make the middle-aged men and women tap their toes.
- Skip lunch and gorge on snacks. Repeat as necessary.
- Laugh uncontrollably at the beautiful girl with horrendous dancing skills. Nobody's perfect.
- Try on ridiculously expensive diamond earrings for future reference. Every girl needs to know her ideal cut, color, clarity and carat weight.
- Take tissues to the pool in case of a freak allergy attack when lying next to a honeysuckle bush. Hurting never smelled so good.
- When ordering an ice cream sundae, always say "yes" to whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles, nuts, butterscotch syrup, and a cherry on top. ALWAYS yes to the cherry.
|A sign of good things to come!|
|Sunlight-drenched girls-only Saturday brunch.|
|Seaside-inspired decor at my favorite local restaurant|
More photos of my trip coming soon!